Old 03-25-2017, 01:06 PM   #6146
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
How about anyone can post the ideas directly on the thread so that we can think about them together?

CCB, I read Nanners' post as 1 twinchie per person, your choice of season (just cannot combine seasons).
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Spicey..

Kissing!!
Lingerie
High heels
Naked

Spicey foods of the season? Lol

Who doesn't love these things?

I'll put my vote in for allowing us to decide what to put on the pieces and not restricting the items to a leaf, snowflake, etc. Of course, if someone wants to use those, cool but I like nyc's and Besame's ideas too.

Maybe we can be allowed to choose how we interpret the seasons as we see fit as long as it's a definite connection to the season? For example, a fireplace would likely represent winter or fall but not spring or summer. Or a swimsuit would represent summer unless it had fur and Uggs and a Swedish model wearing it.

The gardeners in the group could do pieces with fruits and veggies according to what season they ripen. The fashionistas could do dresses or wraps according to season or the materials used during a certain season....linen versus velvet, for example.

As a participant, I'd like to see the connection the creator makes to the season. Some things happen throughout the year, regardless of season. How would someone make those things season specific? Using Besame's suggestion of kissing, for example.

If someone throws snowflakes in the background of people kissing, that would be obvious, or if there's a close up of someone kissing someone else's sunburned shoulder with a yellow background, that would be obvious. But if someone just put a pair of lips on the piece, that wouldn't be season specific to me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: