Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

46 - although I don't feel it, and rarely act it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unndunn View Post
...I still stay up until all hours of the night, but I'm much more of a homebody than I ever used to be and I rarely drink or go out to bars anymore. I truly have no interest in dealing with anyone who tries to bring drama or chaos into my life. If you don't like your life or the way you feel, work on it. I've worked hard to overcome a lot in my life and I expect others to try to do the same.
...It's been hard but I've learned a lot about myself, including how strong I am. I think most of us at this age start to really understand ourselves.

I stay up late too - surfing or watching tv. I was never one for going out to bars but even when I do now I tend to be the designated driver.
I hear you on the drama and chaos! I'm posting less and less at a different site simply because of someone like that.
I'm more likely to just walk away than argue over something meaningless. And I'm less forgiving or tolerant - if someone lies or steals I will cut them off and not think twice and not feel guilty - while a few years ago I would have angsted over it and ended up putting up with crappy behaviour like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpychick View Post
Last night, at my last walk of the evening with Jack (my dog) my body was aching slightly...could this be the dreaded *cold in my bones* pains that I heard my mother talk about as she aged? I want to rebel!
I feel the cold more now. I wear slippers because the tile in the kitchen is too cold. I pull a blanket over me when I'm watching tv because I feel a draft from the patio door. And what about the whole walking thing??? When did that start!? I've never had much of a figure (or maybe it is too much??) but now I walk for my health. That is so strange.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post: