Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I am leaving room in my mind so I can make an decision later about who will get my vote. Bottom line: I'm voting for any democrat on the ticket. No matter who is endorsed by the Democrats for President.

Super proud of US Diplomat's overseeing Ukraine affairs, who have spoke out about the latest fiasco caused by you-know-who.

I have no idea how dirty and down right ugly it will get with removing that monster from the WH, but I'm sure it will be as ugly and dirty as it could possibly be because that's how controlling, manipulative, and pathologically disturbed personalities seem to operate. They never leave quietly. They have no conscience and are unable to care about anything. Which is sad and heartbreaking.

All I know is I am so grateful for those who DO have a conscience and remain committed to upholding democracy for the sake of everyone in our country. Their efforts are beyond heroic and I do not take their vigilance and tireless efforts for granted.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: