suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=Linus;114515]
Spirits:

Glen Breton Ice Whiskey (Nova Scotia) Ahhhh - HEM! That would be CAPE BRETON, not Nova Scotia.....since the independence uprising of 1985! (you can take the girl out of Cape Breton, but.....)
Glenora Glen Breton Rare 10 Yr. Whiskey (Nova Scotia)
Forty Creek Barrel Whiskey (Canada)

QUOTE]

All kidding aside, I've been curious about Glen Breton. How do you compare it to other whiskeys Linus?

I hardly drink at all, except for some beer on really hot days in the summer, and maybe a glass of wine during the holidays. So as strange as it may seem, one thing I usually have around the house is a bottle of Glenlivet Scotch. It will generally last me for years, because I just sip, but it's one of those must-have luxuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post

I love Blueberry wine from Nova Scotia (I believe or it could be NB?)
okay leaving now
They make blueberry wine in both provinces. Unfortunately I had a "disappointing" experience in my freshman year in university, so don't partake in the ole blue stuff anymore.

There is a really nice blueberry beer made in Moncton, New Brunswick by Pump House Brewery. The first time I tasted it all I could taste was blueberry, but after that I made a conscious effort not to dwell on that, and it was fabulous!

Other than that, for my summer beer I usual have one of the local standards: Moosehead Light.