Old 05-25-2017, 09:13 PM   #6337
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiccanfemme View Post
I apologize for not seeing the message in time to send my address for the craft project. I was really looking forward to it but I came down with pneumonia and I was not in any condition to be online or even out of bed. Now that I have gone through a round of antibiotics I am finally starting to feel a little more like myself. I feel awful for missing out though and I have to admit my feelings are hurt that everyone thought the worst of me It was not intentional at all.
I understand feeling sick and not being up to par. Unfortunately, after years of doing these projects, we had to come up with a set of rules to keep things moving smoothly and to be as fair as possible. Everyone that signs up is held to the same time frames and standards.

Per the rules posted, you will be able to participate in future projects, but not until November. I do hope that you'll sign up again. I'd love to see what you come up with.

I'm glad you are feeling better now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: