Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcali View Post
Thank you!!!

Yes I do have an appetite.
My energy levels are really low. I just do not have the stamina I used to have for anything.
Sometimes I sleep ok sometimes I don't.
Yes I do the traditional 3 meals a day.
What confuses me is some say for muscle gain, some say for weight loss, some say just for added protein. etc etc.

Thank you,

sweetcali
Thank you for responding, Sweetcali ....
  • see if your provider will give you Vitamin B12 injections at least monthly (every 2 weeks is better for a while)
  • take Melatonin 100 mg (health food stores) about 1 hour before bedtime to help you sleep
  • eat 4-5 small meals/day (or graze all day). Helps digestion and makes sure that you are getting adequate nutrition. If, for example, you have soup and sandwhich for lunch, have 1/2 sand. and soup, then 2 hours later the other half.
  • I am confused about your confusion! for muscle gain, eat more protein and lift "hot dog" weights ( 1 or 2 pounders);
  • make sure that you do even a little bit of aerobic exercise daily ... among other things, doing so helps mood ...
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote