Old 03-16-2020, 07:58 PM   #57
randomnotes

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

randomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a social worker and we've been told it’s ”business as usual” except for postponing some court hearings. I live in a rural area in east texas and there are no confirmed cases in my county (although it’s really hard to confirm when there are no tests to take or not nearly enough test). I'm feeling frustrated as we have the capacity to work from home but I was informed today as someone in management I have to be present in the office to help assure workers of the situation and help with morale (which makes no sense to me). but the most frustrating is how it seems hourly they are sending new emails with additional directions and directives. It's impossible to keep up.
randomnotes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to randomnotes For This Useful Post: