View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 04:32 PM   #36
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I love reading aloud. And telling stories.

As a parent it was my joy to entertain my kids with stories.... so I had to come up with many different voices, accents, expressions, oh and used puppets...

I still tell stories at different events, even with puppets. I love to research old myths and legends to retell to adults. My story telling, I assure you, is not for children anymore!!

When I read to my lovers, it is with voices and expressions. Trying to engage the imagination and the senses.

I also enjoy reading together. My favorite time EVER is lying in a tent while it is raining outside. Listening to the rain, snuggling deeper into the sleeping bag, snackies and a hot cup of coffee. (in my uber large Tim Hortons Mug I might add!!)

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: