View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 12:13 AM   #3588
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Over the past three days, I've have several errands I had to do on my own. What it means is that I have to catch a train or bus on my own, to get my personal errands accomplished, outside my medical appointments. What I'd like to do is get my phone set up to measure my walking distances or maybe get a fitbit wrist band? Just so I can track how many steps I'm getting in, on these personal errands.

I'm guessing I walked about three to four hours each day. It takes an lot of energy to walk, so anytime I have to go places on my own, I count it toward my goal of walking, even though it's not like anyone else might walk. But it counts, in good ways, toward my personal mobility recovery.

Maybe later on after a few months of my physical therapy I will be able to resume pool therapy again.

But for now, it's one step at a time.

My reward for all the extra walking I did over the past three days is to rest for the next two days, so I'm looking forward to two gentle take care of me days.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: