Old 11-22-2009, 02:00 AM   #72
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

~My first 5 were lame compared to some of the neat and unusual things I've read here.....so I'm havin' a do~over moment:

* I've been known to watch back~to~back showings of "Pride And Prejudice".....or "Sleepless In Seattle".....or "You've Got Mail".....or "Under The Tuscan Sun"....or "While You Were Sleeping"

* I hate to drive. A few months ago, a guy ran a stop sign and nearly T~boned me....he was so close, had I opened my window, I could have reached out and touched the hood of his car. I've been afraid to drive ever since.

* I was laid off last spring when my little school shut down (economy~related). I have never been laid off/fired ever. It was a blow.

* I have vertigo and it's random. I can lose my balance at the drop of a hat and sometimes, I fall down. I have discovered that I am not a Weeble.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote