View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 12:41 AM   #4174
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Two pitchers of pop. Two, I don't know what they were sets of Transformer like action figure kind of robotic creature looking things that may or might not have been actual Transformer toys, and two Pokemon posters for my grandson's birthday. My oldest son who knows a lot better than I do, what boys turning four these days like, picked it all out and then we split the bill and made the loot from the two of us. Afterwards I bought myself a huge iced latte, no flavors or whipped cream, made with low fat milk because I blew my diet, by having too much Canadian Bacon and Pineapple Pizza, as well as regular, rather than sugar-free root beer at the birthday party. Being a grandparent is so fun! Though tomorrow on the scale maybe not so much. Even if I don't gain an ounce I'm regretting the pizza because it is definitely on my do not consume until slim list and well I partook. I'm glad it's not Lent. I'd probably feel double guilty what for my food choices today, and I'm not even Catholic.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: