View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 08:05 AM   #8478
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry for worrying you all. I've just spent a week and a half drugged to the gills and hallucinating with a kidney infection in a hospital in the middle of nowhere Georgia. My fam was around, thank Goodness, or I might not have made it through as well as I did. As it is, I am still recuperating and in bed but at least I'm at home.

I'm so sorry about the projects. They were great! If I do say so myself, but I got sick before I had a chance to put them in the mailbox. Now I don't even know where they are, along with my laptop cord and phone charger. I'm especially sorry I will miss out on getting to see everyone's work, because I know it was amazing, and also that I will be on the naughty list for the next 6 months. I will put myself on it when I have a chance. I really appreciate the effort everyone put in to making me a project even though I didn't get to see it. I will be around bfp and let you know how I'm doing.
Oh GeorgiaMa'am, I'm so sorry you were so ill. I knew something was really wrong and I'm glad you let us know. I'm also glad you're through the worst of it.

How would everyone feel about me sending the ones you made for GeorgiaMa'am to her?? She'd still be on the naughty list for 6 months (that makes me sad).

I haven't sealed the envelopes yet...I'm taking that as a sign from the universe that I wasn't done with the envelopes yet.

If you'd rather have the one you made for GeorgiaMa'am sent back to you, please PM me ASAP. I'm sending them out tomorrow about noon and I won't seal them until then.

GeorgiaMa'am, can you please PM me your address?

nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: