View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 05:09 AM   #29379
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My son is taking me out to breakfast. My original plan was to only eat home cooked meals unless I was at their place or in the hospital or something. However it didn't last. Both J and my son are leading such busy lives they usually take me to a restaurant so while I chow down they can have a break and enjoy a meal too. Right now I'm busy planning my relapse, however I'll regret my decision later and make up for it tonight by having just some meat ick something, probably a plain baked chicken breast with a bunch of salt on it. Well at least I don't have high blood pressure because I really love salt. There's nothing already salted that I don't need to put more salt on, even jerky tastes better if it's dipped in salt. Bet if I had a past life it would have been as a member of some primitive tribe where we all celebrated life by holding hands and dancing in a circle together around some statue made of salt. Well quite obviously if that were the case Lot's wife wouldn't be a member of our tribe. Shit she'd probably be the statue! Now that's just plain wrong, thinking a thought like that.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: