View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 06:47 AM   #1650
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

It was yesterday and it all started with a news report about the Opioid Crisis!
I don't abuse pain killers but now I have to practically kiss a doctors ass for a prescription for them.

Why is it law abiding citizens have to pay the price and be inconvenienced because of those who break the law? I've never cooked meth BUT if I need a antihistamine I now have to go to the pharmacy dept, wait in line, and ask for it instead of just being able to pull it from the shelf like in days gone by!

In Seattle, along 3rd Ave, there was a lot of drug use, dealing, etc etc going on inside of bus shelters SO someone got the bright idea to remove all the shelters leaving us law abiding citizens out in the rain literally! Why couldn't the police taken care of this illegal activity instead of once again inconvenience us who were NOT doing any drug activity?

And of course my last rant was once again against these IDIOT newscasters who insist on clutching an ipad while standing and reporting the news! What I wouldn't give for just once to see someone drop theirs and see the screen smash to smithereens!

So far today I have not turned on TV nor read a newspaper so nothing is pissing me off, at least so far
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: