Old 03-25-2014, 06:15 PM   #1
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sewing?

Hi
Yes, I know there is a barter thread, which seems to be dead as a doornail. I'm hoping this will get some actual notice and maybe a nibble or two of interest.

I'm hoping to find someone to work a trade with who sews. As in pro seamstress/tailoring stuff, or a costume maker who knows the difference between throw away one time and regular street wear.

I'm an artist. I do primarily jewelry these days, but I'm also a painter. If I can find somewhere to work with a nice big empty wall, I hope to start doing murals and banners again. On canvas, so they can be hung in a rental if that's what you have. When I do, I'll have pics or a link here. In the meantime, it's jewelry. And some cash.

I'm trying to get a few button down dress shirts with French cuffs made. No, not Tux shirts, just the nice ones like guys used to wear with a suit on Sunday morning, go-to-church kinda shirts. I have material, which I will send you if we make a deal. The other thing is a fully lined satin men's waist coat. ie 1800's vest. Think Wild Wild West.

I'll be over-joyed if I can get that. I'll see if I can manage to get the link to my fb business page on here. I's not really open yet, I'm still working on getting photos up with descriptions and prices. Anyways. Anyone interested just post here. Please let me know if there is a problem with the link. It's set on Public, so it should be okay.

Oh! If it turns out you are local to me, I could throw in light yard work, or cleaning, as part of the trade.

http://www.facebook.com/AsItEverWas
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post: