View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 12:13 AM   #82
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I totally claim/ID as High Femme. I love glam, bling, makeup, nail polish, jewelry & other "girlie" types of things. Not fond of frills, ruffles & lace much at all though. I can cook & sew, though I hate doing either one. I can & do use power tools, do most of my own landscaping, minor electrical & plumbing work. I've regrouted the tile in my kitchen & bathroom, stripped & re-stained my decks at least three times. I've held management positions for at least 2/3 of my professional life, generally in positions that required that I supervise others.

Intellectually, I'm quite the nerd.

I am a very Queer feminist Femme who is only romantically/ sexually attracted to very masculine of center women who bend gender & like to strap it on.

I am very fierce in my protection of those I love & was given the nickname of
Pumawoman by a Native American Butch/Two Spirit with whom I was lovers
for a few years, because of my fierceness.

To look at me, one might not get it because I am so "girl" in my appearance. But girl doesn't mean weak, or passive, or incompetent. Girl means strong and I am one very tough woman who is also very nurturing, very mothering at times.

I define myself as a Femme, no one else defines that for me. I embrace the fiercely powerful energy of the Feminine. IMO, A person who thinks that that energy means being soft & passive is either sadly misinformed or brainwashed by the patriarchal hierarchy.

It is my long held philosophy that we each get to define what Femme is for ourselves.