Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Someone in the CIJS thread posted about not knowing how to post a pic, so I made a post trying to help and Kelt said I should put it over here as well, so here I am, cross-posting.

-----

Go online and find the pic you want to post - if it is a pic from your computer, you need to upload it to a hosting site first like Flickr or whatever. Personally, I use Facebook because it's easier for me to have all my stuff in one place.

When you find or upload the pic you want to share, open it in a new tab/window so you are not just saving the URL of a thumbnail of the pic. Then right click the pic, scroll to copy image URL and left click that to save the URL of the pic:

Then come to BFP and go to the thread that you want to post the pic - click on the little picture icon up there:

A little box will come up asking you for the image URL - right click in that box and click on paste to paste the URL of the pic you want to post - making sure to paste over the "http://" that is already in the box - to do that, dont left click inside the box, just right click over the highlighted "http://" and paste your link:

Click ok and you will see a lot of code in your post - it will be the URL of the pic you want to post in between 2 IMG tags.

If you want to make sure your pic is posting correctly, hit preview to see it before you post it - that way if it is too large for the screen and people will have to scroll to view it or something, you can resize it and try again.

CIAJS ... I hope this helps!
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post: