Old 11-14-2019, 08:33 AM   #4695
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
haha Gemme... i love it when you talk dirty to me. drool at the tools. Did i ever mention I am a union trained carpenter. The only reason I am switching careers is because the work is more steady...and I still do remodeling work on a small job per small job level. Totally would have gone into a remodeling business but couldn't find others with the same work ethic. The men always loved tapping out on a jobsite accident to collect the money.

but i digress. I had lots and LOTs of nice toys... but now I have only about a third of the tools I lost.. we shall see what the future holds on that front..

but.... keep talkin tools and this might end in a marriage proposal!

I also say...if you want a good arm and shoulder workout.. try sanding drywall..both vertically AND over head. You will DEFINITELY sleep that night
Nope. That's all yours. I was in a car accident many, many years ago so the overhead reach is not what it used to be.

How are you at putting down luxury vinyl flooring? lol I spend a good portion of each week drooling over flooring options and want to change out this disgusting carpet but am hesitant about taking on that type of a home improvement project myself. I think I could do the middle and most of the floor if I do the click installation but I have a lot of doorways and there's a section that will bump up against tile that's higher than the carpet and I doubt my ability to adequately navigate those challenges. If I do glue down installation, which I would prefer given the ease of replacing a damaged plank once it's all down versus the click installation product, then I'd be nervous the whole way 'round because of the adhesive and leveling of the flooring. Any time you find yourself heading up to RI, let me know and I'll find projects for you. We could always rent the big tools from Home Depot.

So, I managed to tweak the left muscle underneath my rib cage in the back. Not sure how, but I remember it being towards the end of my work day yesterday. Last night was solidly uncomfortable in every way. Today's a little bit better but I truly cannot wait until it's relaxed and is fine again. It makes pulling my seat belt forward to secure very, very challenging.

I just got up, so not a lot of steps on the pedometer yet. I've logged a hair under 700 so far and there's going to be a lot more today. I have a ton of errands, which will help me get the steps in, but I am dreading the whole seat belt drama thing. Ugh.

*kneads side*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: