View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 08:00 AM   #58
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
ISTJ

When I first started taking these 20 years ago, I always got ESTJ. Since then, it has been a toss up between I and E. The STJ never changes. The J is on the lower end than it used to be. I think that is because I have become more flexible over time. I am less rigid, less "wound up tight", since transition.

ETA: I think that I would have to be with a Thinker over Feeler. I have a hard time when people don't make decisions based on hard data, or don't think "logically" when it comes to problem solving. It puts me over the edge. I can be very pragmatic and struggle understanding someone who isn't. With that said, I wish I was less pragmatic and prefer a partner who is less pragmatic than me, in general.
Everyone needs an ISTJ in their lives! My dad and my girlfriend are both ISTJs, and let me tell ya....you’ll never meet two more dependable people in your life. If they care about you, and you need them...they will be there. You can bet your bottom dollar.

They are also both very innovative/inventive and come off as rather serious while secretly having wicked senses of humor. (I don’t believe I’ve ever laughed so hard as when my gf started a conversation between my cat and my kitten using two separate voices that fit each of their little personalities perfectly. )

I have found that, relationship-wise, I get along much better with thinkers over feelers, as well. I am very blunt and logical and value those same traits in others. That being said, most of my dearest friends are feelers. Go figure.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post: