View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 08:54 PM   #1337
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default kittygirl

I thought you were using the Hersheys coa coa powder ... it is the dark bitter stuff my grandmother used to make fudge for all of us when we were little ... some people do make hot chocolate with this - they put sugar in it ---->>> but still too much for me. I think it is because I do not like dark chocolate except when there is no Blue Belle milk chocolate ice cream at the store ... then I will eat their darker chocolate ice cream ... it is Blue Belle ... what can I say --- >>> Heh Heh

p.s.
this swiss miss milk chocolate is perfect ... I may have misunderstood you but I cannot be putting anything funky in my hot choclate ... I am a butch who likes it plain ... no cinnomon sprinkles! LOL ... for me that would equate with a disaster *grin*
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: