Old 09-10-2019, 01:27 PM   #7593
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I looked over and Loki is in his tree, dreaming. He's wound up tight in a circle and the tip of his tail and his paws are just twitching like crazy. Next to him is Gracie, snuggled on her pillow in her chair next to him. I love my little critters and I am so happy that Loki's feeling better. He's been so miserable this past month, dealing with his bladder issues. Me too, because I had to clean up after him repeatedly but I wasn't the one in pain. Gracie too, because he's been awful to her. They tussle all the time and it's usually in good fun but he's been really mean and rough a few times.

Luckily, things seem to be calming down. Today he went in the corner box that he's been avoiding since the start of his illness. Yay! It's a sign that the new food is working and he's getting better. Next up is another urinalysis in a couple of weeks to see how far he's progressed. Soon, we can put this past us and get him on a food that won't cause issues with his giant, but very delicate, bladder.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: