View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #19
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Dear Fiercegirrl,

I understand your fears, pain, and everything else. I have been thru this twice with my late sister, Jo, and my Godfather. Cancer sucks. I also had cervical cancer, but no doctor would do anything until I was opened up. Then all hell broke loose. Everything I said made sense - finally. Sometimes you have to talk and talk and talk, and get 2nd, 3rd, and 4th opinions until you can slay that dragon.

If I can be of any support, please let me know.

You are in my prayers.

Love,
Andrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercegrrl View Post
i'm 26 and over the past few days i've found out that i most likely have ovarian cancer. i meet with an oncologist team in a couple of days. and i know that major surgery will be happening as soon as possible. until they get the tumor(s) out i won't know if it's cancer. but i'll be losing my reproductive organs and possible part of my intestines in the process.
i'm so scared and nervous.
Staying in touch with each other is a good thing. When it seems like you are all alone..then bing.."You have Mail"...

come back when you can and be fierce..

Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: