jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb These sell for like $6 and up at flea market...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
The "tags" on this thread crack me up! They read, "addict, jelli, life, repent, sinner".

My latest addiction is paracord, or parachute cord, or 550 cord. All the same by different names. In the past 3 weeks I have bought 600 feet. Getting things ready for a backpacking trip at the end of Sept. So far I have made, a belt, a belt for my boonie hat, 2 "quick deploy chains" on my backpack, and a bracelet totaling about 440 feet of it. If I wear it, I don't have to pack it. I'll pack the rest to hang my hammock, shelter, clothes line, etc. This next week, I'll learn how to make a harness out of it. (an emergency sit-down climbing harness, you naughty people!) Its a tough, versatile little rope, I'm willing to hang on just 2 strands, and have pulled a center cord out of it to use as dental floss and once as thread to sew a hole I ripped in my pack. Good stuff!
Hey you.... don't laugh at my tags. I'm sensitive on days that end in *Y*.

You know what else you could do with your 550 cord???

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post: