Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight I am spending with a certain handsome butch.

Tomorrow I am one of the 6 Guardians of the Altar for Mr. Marcus Hernandez's Memorial Service. There will be a webcast which will begin promptly at 1:40PM Pacific time – you may login to the webcast at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/memorial-for-mr-marcus

Mr. Marcus was an amazing man. His leather column ran for 38 years in the Bay Area Reporter. He educated, he gossiped, he admonished, he praised and he had fun. He was a great advocate for the inclusion of women in the leather community at a time when most of the leather clubs were disdainful of women.

I have two fundraisers to plan for, a newsletter to get out by next Friday, the Leather Alliance Holiday Dinner to arrange, pies to make, some mending to do...

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote