Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default addictions

I was an addictions counsellor for many years and went through most of your situations first hand with both the addicted and the families and it is a very sad state in both cases. These people are not criminals unless they can be charged with ruining their own lives. My ex gfs son was addicted to many drugs and with trying to get him into rehab and trying ourselves to help him he just continually went from rehab to rehab with no change in sight. I saw him at his best and his worse but as many say, they have to want to change themselves and accept the help that is offered as it is not easy when you are pulled into the life of addiction. It is good to see some of those who sought and accepted help, congratulations on your recovery and hopefully the strength to continue being clean and sober as it is an ongoing struggle.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: