Old 05-03-2017, 12:11 AM   #1922
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

I love to make big meals for other people, and then hardly eat anything myself when it’s time. Recipes and meals are never the same twice, I have never followed a recipe all the way through, except for the cheese cake(I have yet to see it out done).

At some time in my life I want to acquire a decent parcel of property turn it in to a lovely bed and breakfast, grow my own produce. Knowing myself it would also end up a hodge podge of rescued animals.

I am crazy shy. Just awful at social interactions, my face flushes very red at the thought of talking to someone by choice that I don’t know, unless it is work related then I can talk laugh even flirt a bit, but speaking to someone because I might want to…. I’d rather turn tail or bury my head in the ground.

I love a rainy anything; I even prefer running errands and amusement parks in the rain.

I can never get there and their right, so I use other phrasing or rework the direction of my intention so I can avoid the words. I also can not spell some of the easiest words, but I can spell the more difficult so I appear to have a better vocabulary than I actually do.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post: