Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

A koala was sitting in a gum tree...... Smoking a joint, when a little lizard walked past, looked up and said, 'Hey Koala! What are you doing? '
The koala said, ' Smoking a joint; come up and have some. ' So the little lizard climbed up and sat next to the koala, where they enjoyed the weed.
After a while the little lizard said that his mouth was dry and that he was going to get a drink from the river. The little lizard was so stoned that he leaned too far over and fell into the river.
A crocodile saw this, swam over to the little lizard, and helped him to the side. Then he asked the little lizard, 'What ' s the matter with you? '
The little lizard explained to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned, and then fell into the river while taking a drink.
The crocodile said that he had to check this out, walked into the rain forest, and found the tree where the koala was sitting finishing a joint. The crocodile looked up and said, ' Hey you! '
So the koala looked down at him and said,
'Shiiiiiiiiiiit, duuuuuude......
How much water did you drink?!! '

Still laughing