Old 10-14-2017, 07:22 PM   #235
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah* View Post
And these are full of bet carotene, which is a precurser of vitamin A.
Vitamin A is great for giving strength to the immune system, good vision and eye health.
When the weather starts to get cooler, possible illnesses could arise? Nature provides.

Deborah
Yes, absolutely. I love sweet potatoes and they are healthy. Even more key they are a healthy carb. When I am eating healthy I focus on healthy carbs, not low carbs (more of a weightlifter's type diet - which I also do lift weights when I am being healthy). My two main stalwarts for healthy carbs are sweet potatoes and quinoa. Now I just have to make the time to do real grocery shopping, since the closest grocery store is a half hour away - which isn't super far but it's over an hour of total driving plus the shopping so I tend to not do it as often as I should.

So true what you say about nature providing at just the right time of year.

Other yummy autumnal foods that I love are homemade soups and stews. It is well beyond my (practically nonexistent) cooking abilities but I do love to eat them, especially in fall.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: