Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Hmmm...where to begin...

pajara...for being the most awesome, amazing individual I've encountered in quite some time (and so glad she's mine )

Blaze...for being such a good friend and always makes me laugh

nycfembbw...because she is one of the sweetest souls I know, and she used to be my pen pal way back when

Corkey & Ami...because I love their love and they just tickle me to death with their banter (plus we all 3 have a mutual love and concern for a certain boi)

Snowy...cause I love her fam's travel pics and her <---faces, (and because she used to kinda scare/intimidate me with her wicked fierceness which makes me tingle in a good way...*eg*)

Wolfy...because of the great dance moves and the ability to always make me smile

Abigail Crabby...cause she is so fun and sweet and I just love her

Bohemian Rhapsody...cause she is the absolute coolest and because of our mutual love of cemetaries and firestarters

gayla's ass...for making me smile and laugh

Cara...for being so sweet and nice, it was great to make such a cool new friend in LR

InfiniteFemme...for being the genuine, caring yet awesomely sexy badass that she is

PrudenceJuris...who is an amazing person that I admire and respect

Theo...who also makes me laugh and for having such cute little froggies

Good grief, I'm like MrSunshine...I'll be here all night with this stuff...I'm gonna have to take a break and come back to it, cause there are so many more folks to list! LOL

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: