Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

How do you compliment people, without the body language to truly express yourself...
I will try my best, to give justice to those people now and in no particular order (well that might not be so true).

Dreamer... For seeing me as the beautiful bitch I am, when most times all I see is the bitch - For calling me out on my shit, when this could be dangerous to all involved. I compliment you on your endurance and honesty. Thank You!

Snowy... You may not realize this... But I am so honored to know you, that you have called me friend. You are one of the most honest people I have ever witnessed. You just don't care - because YOU BELIEVE in what is RIGHT and will challenge what is WRONG. I compliment you on your passion and self-respect and the dignity you carry.

Weatherboi... What can I say! Every time I see your name, I smile. You have this beautiful sense of self and what I imagine is to be a most patient spirit. I am learning from you, without you even knowing it. You are teaching me to give myself permission. I compliment you, on being the greatest teacher of all, in your magnificent grace.

Mr.Sunshine... You cocky arrogant son of a bitch. I met you that day smoking cigarettes in LR. I thought... Who the fuck is HE? What I did not know at the time, you would touch my life and the life of my youngest child. You would bring a great humility and understanding of human nature to our lives. I compliment you on your great honesty and ability to love, unconditionally. Even though you might not think you do... I know different.

(I am getting emotional)

June... You surprised me the most, I think. I had read for years what a cold (do not touch woman you were - in your own words). What you showed me was a woman who shared a common ground with me. We are MOMMA'S and we cried and shared our stories of raising our sons. What this means to us. Thank you for sharing you with me. I compliment you on being brave enough to open your heart and share your tears with me. I will be forever touched.

Medussa... Thank you for looking at me with that furled brow and firmly taking me by the shoulders and saying... You are Beautiful Julie and if you want to be a SLUT - then you be it baby girl! When you said it, I felt it. Really felt it and knew it would be okay, should I decide to be the slut, I so long to be. That I could actually celebrate it. I compliment you for the non-judgmental honesty you give.

(okay I need to stop now)

Tommi - I am not sure you realize the impact you had on my life. We talked in the lobby in L.R. and you asked me about my voice. I told you about the tumors on my vocal chords and then said... I will be right back, I need to have a cigarette. You actually cried. Do you remember? You told me about your friend who thought his/hers were benign (as I do) and said, they were not. I quit smoking Tommi -- It is two weeks now, and I will have my surgery when I return from Australia - And when it got tough, I could hear your voice and see your tears welling in your eyes. So, I am not sure if this is a compliment, but gratitude to you, for sharing and being firm. Thank You.

(Now I am a goner - I can't do this anymore).

I will be back, because there are so many more people, who have touched me deeply with their honesty and kindness. Even those who have pissed me off - I compliment them.

I will be back.

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: