Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

ALovelyKiss
Your so very welcome. You know that I'm always here and yes, there is a bond that is shared with mother's who have children who are serving. Our children join the military and take an oath to serve and protect our country. Our children come home and they have changed, mentally and physically. They are not the same as when they left, that is for sure. My son has served in Iraq and now his deployment to Afghanistan will be not just his greatest challenge, but mine as well.
You are a great mom and you have so much love and strength for your son and you are having your greatest challenge as well with him and what he is going through. You are a wonderful mother and I admire you for your strength. As always my prayers and thoughts are with you and always know I am here when you need a shoulder.
Thank you as well for our friendship and our conversations we will continue to share. Thank you for being you.
Much love and respect~

~ L
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post: