Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

I've not been here that long but I have to compliment the owners/moderators for creating such a space with a sense of community. Kudo's to them, moderating is a thankless and nasty job at times.

I have to compliment the rest of you for adding to that sense of community and being able to debate and articulate your responses on the forums in such a wonderful respectful manner (from what I've read thus far, lol).

We all may not see eye to eye on issues at times but all that truly matters is that you are afforded the respect of having your opinion and being able to express those same opinions.

The diversity I've found here is simply amazing, again kudos and my compliments to all of you for making that possible!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post: