theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am grateful for:

1. My friends and family and for their continued good health.

2. The love of a good, good woman.

3. Myron, my blue White's Tree Frog . What a fantastic, interesting, sweet little soul that little frog is!! Who wouldda thunk it that a little frog like Myron could have brought so many smiles into my world??

3. My job, even though it (actually, THE PEOPLE, mind you) sometimes drives me nuts, I am very very fortunate to have a great situation with security, tenure, purpose, and good pay with great benefits. I never, for one second, take it for granted.

4. My own beautiful home, with a comfy romantic fireplace, which is more than adequate, and just perfect for Her, Myron and me. Home sweet home!!!!

5. Money in the bank.....there's no feeling of security quite like it!!!!

6. Titanium knees. The best gift I've ever gotten, courtesy of the Dept. of Veterans Affairs. They have given me my career and life back, indeed.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote