TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone that watched the Democratic Debate last night have any thoughts of who they think the winner of it was or if there was a winner or a tie, etc.???

Me, I think they both did a great job and actually discussed issues. Granted there was some exchange going on in the beginning, but over all they tried to stick to the issues once that was over with.
I don't see a clear shot winner over anything. I know they both have their weak points and it's pretty even to me, just different weaknesses they need to work on.
I would like to see more talk about their plans to give us a better and more clear understanding of how they plan to do things to better this country, it seems a bit lacking in areas they have been asked to explain further. I don't think that either of them will give more specific details because they don't want to let the other side know anymore information than what's been said, too bad we the people can't know.