Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am wondering if the fact that my now ex partner and I were not able to make things work may be due, in part, to the fact that she does not perform gender in a masculine or butch way. She did have some qualities related to more butch type activities but she does not identify as butch. I very strongly identify as femme and find that the energy and balance of a butch femme relationship works so well for me. I enjoy even the small things like someone opening the door, helping me with heavy items, ordering both of our dinners at the restaurant, and the butch confidence and dominance within certain aspects of the relationship. I know everyone is different so this is just my thoughts about the matter. Thank you for reading my post.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post: