View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 10:53 PM   #13960
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've been working on decluttering too. It feels like there needs to be some sort of 12 Step program around this because I'm finding it incredibly difficult to do. Well it's all done now... It's just I keep wanting to go back to certain boxes and retrieve stuff, I'm really having to white knuckle it to refrain from doing so. I watched this show once where some sort of psychic healer person was helping a woman declutter and they had to go over each piece and do this whole letting go ritual of saying goodbye to everything item by item. Oh and they had to thank the stuff they released/gave back to the universe too. One... item... at... a... time. Well I'm not Methuselah. I figure I've got maybe 30 good years left on this planet – I don't want to waste 10 of it on this crud. Nope I have to get rid of this stuff. Even then I'll still have all that stuff of mine in my son's storage unit to go through.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: