View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 08:19 PM   #16
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Chessie spent the morning at the vet, I couldn't wait for his afternoon appointment, he was just too miserable. They said his blood work is awesome, but he does have a bacteria imbalance in his bowel, so he will be taking an antibiotic and having a probiotic food supplement. The vet said the chicken and rice was the right decision, so he'll be eating that until Saturday, and then starting a Royal Canin senior diet.

The vet and vet techs fell in love with my big boy today, when I came to pick him up he was hamming it up with the women of the office, and they all told me that he is the sweetest dog everrrrrr....

I'm really happy it wasn't something more serious!

Edited to add...

While at Petsmart (where Banfield Vets are), I picked up a Chuck It ball launcher, and a glow in the dark ball that is not a tennis ball (something I can wipe off, and keep dry). I took Chessie outside for about ten minutes of play when I got home. He is such a quick study, that as I was sitting here typing, he brought me the Chuck It Stick and then his ball. He intuitively knew that I would use the two together, after ten minutes of watching me use it. My boy is amazing!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: