View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 07:56 PM   #548
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I made the very serious mistake of binging the first season Saturday! I kept expecting it to turn around! I got really WTF?!? I needed an emotional palette cleanser so I watched the entire 15th season of Family Guy!

Honestly? I would not recommend it to anyone in the community at the present time. It's a real downer!

I'll look into this Killing Eve you speak of. It better not bum me out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I did the same thing not too long ago and had the same reaction. I got through three or four episodes and that was all I could handle. It was extremely well acted and written but in today's political climate, it's all just too real. I remember seeing the original so long ago and it seeming very surreal and science fiction like, but not so much this time around.

The last excellent show I watched, besides the new season of OITNB was Killing Eve. Wow, that was the best thing I've seen in a very long time. I highly recommend it.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: