View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #75
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Paco is attention starved today (like most days) but today is especially so.

Every time I turn around...mew, mew...knead....rub, rub....head butt...accidental catching of the claws on the jersey like shorts as he stretches his full length...head butt....mew, mew....rub, rub.....scent, scent....knead....little green eyes screaming, "Aren't I adorable? Don't you love me? Don't you want to PETTTTTT me? Okay, that was a nice pet but how about another 3 hours of that?"

For some reason, whenever I read about Paco, I want to rename one of my cats that...I think it is an adorable name! I would probably make up some kind of song about Paco the Taco or something doofy like that and sing it really loudly, off key, the way they all like it best...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: