Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling kinda lucky compared to my co workers across the land. We were told 3 weeks ago, about all stores closing, probably, in 5-6 weeks. And 2 weeks ago, we found out about a bankruptcy filing. Talk about not being transparent to the people who work hard everyday to keep the business alive.

Last week, some stores were told they had a week left. My opinion, those rents didn't get paid, and they scrambled to close by the end of the month. I'm going to,add a sister manager to my schedule until I close.

I'm part of a 100 store program that was told we were getting more merchandise. This merch is not ours, I'm guessing it's some thing from a different store that is also liquidating. My store had been running profitable. I have enough foot traffic to sell more until the end of next month, when I bet my rent wont get paid.

Very very Leary about a stay till the end bonus. I have filled out employment apps. And hoping my favorite places call me soon.

So if you have a larger Avenue closer, visit them. On line sales will continue until they deplete their stock levels.

I bet what ever is left, will be showing up in Ross, next! Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: