View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 08:16 PM   #7382
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

On the return trip to purchase my roomie's new 4×8 trailer, on a rainy cold day, we found an architectural salvage yard FULL of treasures!! My happy place.
The 2 young men that were helping me were worried I was almost barefoot in my sandals. What are the chances that these 2 were from my hometown? We had a delightful chat about home and they chuckled as I told them that they should know us tough girls from back home love going barefoot (as I navigated mud puddles and bundles, piles or sheds full of building materials as they tried to keep up with me).
We had to jump a small creek to get to the cast iron tubs and stacks of new windows. They hovered over my every step as if they were walking their grandma to church, and listened to everything on my wish list.
Then they found me the PERFECT, large, crank out, insulated, double pane window with an easy pop out screen for my workshop. It's about the size of a door and made me so excited to find it for less than 90$.
They found me other treasures that I have to go back for. They might be able to get my beadboard and other lumber for cheap.
Another happy dance!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: