How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
Still single

jey_z76 is on a distinguished road
Default Love...

I think how often we miss love in a lifetime by a wrong gesture, by an unspoken word, or by not keeping silent at the right time. We lose it by the interference of other people, by a lack of money and communication, by a quarrel over something stupid and yet.... we cannot live without it.

There are no words to describe how beautiful or special a woman is or even how I will feel when it comes to her. To put these things into words would be to define them, to quantify them, which means to limit them. There would be a beginning and an end. There is no definition fitting nor any limit.

Seems that I'm always searching for someone to truly love. Running through life blindly, awaiting and dreaming of her. I just have to imagine her laying here with me, no matter where that might be. All my senses reach a new height. If ever my wishes would come true, she will be in front of me. If I ever make it through these dreams, I hope that she will feel the same. As dawn's gray light approaches with leaded heart, I find an empty space beside me. Somehow she seems to be a figment of my imagination. But if the dreams I have shall come true, it will be there that I find the solace of when our souls unite. I have never met her in person, though I have the desire to. To look into her eyes and see her beauty within that will perfectly match her outter beauty!

This is love!