Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

<<<<<<<~~ Feeling accomplished, today.

I just got through picking up this past week's mail. Then I prepared 5 super-green's side salads to take to work for lunch, next week. Need to dust and vacuum, yet today, so I can check that chore off my weekend chores list. I also pre-ordered the Robert Mueller report book, if it's ever published this year. Should be a fascinating read. I need to book a date at the tire center to get the studded snow tires off the car, soon, so I hope to get a weekend appt for that car maintenance chore.

Lastly, I plan to go shopping today, hopefully. I need a few groceries. And, I want to buy a few tubes of some hand cream at a beauty supply store. The brand name is.... AHAVA. I tried some this last week, and it left my hands feeling pretty good. I want to get some for myself and my bff/sil. It's vegan, designed for sensitive skin, and their skin care products are paraben free.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: