Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I got home late today, due to a traffic fatality nearby my work site; but once I picked up my glasses and stopped by Target to buy some kitty food for Petunia, I opened the door and found her on the arm of the sofa, waiting patiently for me and talking to me in her sweet Kitty-talk. I bought some new food for her to try because she's a picky, picky eater, due to her health concerns. It's a kitty food that is organic, and made from brown rice and other things that supposedly aging adult kitty's like. I poured some of the dry kitty food into her bowl, omg, she maowed it all down in one sitting. *LOL*

Right now she's by my side, purring up a storm and watching tv with me. We're watching endless Eddie Murphy movies.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: