How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,143 Times in 5,124 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I was at the grocery store buying Tiny Dog's kibble the other day. When I got to the checkout, the bottom of the 17 pound bag of kibble gave way as I was taking it out of the cart. It spilled all over everything, the electric cart, the floor, my handbag, me - everywhere. (The grocery guy who came over to clean it up laughed at my handbag - it was full of kibble.) I dumped as much out of my purse as I could at the time, and forgot about it.

I was sitting on my bed cleaning out my handbag today, and was surprised when I got a handful of kibble out of the bottom. Not having anywhere to put it at that moment, I decided to give it to Tiny Dog. She begrudgingly got up and came over when I held it out to her, and then she looked at me like, "What's the fuss over, mom? Do you expect me to eat that?" But then, she did eat it.

She can be a very convenient little Hoover, at times.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: