Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
3 days ago my bio-father was rushed to the hospital. His diabetes is out of control, he has bronch./pnemonia, and his heart rhythm is causing his pacemaker to go off. Now he is on dialysis. I was called late last night by my bio-mother. She asked me to call my siblings because she just couldn't. Now my twitch has come back (from my ocd) and it starting up again. Shit. No other way to say it.

My stress level is wayyy up there. There is this one nurse or cnp who is nasty, and has the personality of a pea. I am just waiting to say :shutup: which is so unlike me (really). I think that pretty much summs up my anxiety level.

I completely understand, dealing with most family stuff gives me a twitch.

Remember (and I have a hard time with this myself) the nurse works for you, you don't work for her. If someone is nasty, tell their superior.