How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Here's what's on my mind today. Way back in the day when I was considering transgender as an identity I really felt like it fit somewhere, somehow for me. When I would look in a mirror there was always a moment of shock while I realized my idea of who I was did not match with the reality. I was always unpleasantly surprised by my breasts. You'd think I would have retained the knowledge of their existence, but I was able to put them out of my mind. Until I saw them. They were so disconcerting. I'd be like what are these things doing there.

Over time I decided I was not interested in transitioning but I spent a bit of time considering it and what I understood for myself was my attraction to femmes were/are a part of a transgender/transgressive sexual orientation. I am not transgender in the way that I feel my sex is male but I feel butch as a sort of transgender identity much more than I feel it to be a transgressive identity. I understand femme as a more transgressive one. Both are subversive in my mind. So I understand butch and femme attraction as a transgender/transgressive attraction. A yin/yang attraction to a degree. Which I think can be duplicated in other non binary identities and sexual attractions and orientations. Maybe
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: