View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 11:17 PM   #23
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Converse View Post
rav- there is a place near where I grew up in Australia, called Amazon Acres- a women’s only land where all male children once they hit the age of 12years have to leave. On the gate leading to the compound is a giant penis with an axe through it.

Now I can tell you, for a packing Butch- that can make you feel mighty uncomfortable. I always moved along extremely fast when I was getting near that gate.

Do you think it is the friendships, or the environment of seeing "your people" just being- that you are looking for?
ok, i don't think i want it that anti-male! i don't hate males at all! *thinking* in fact, now that i think about it...if there are "alternative" communities that aren't quite so exclusive as women-only...that would be an even nicer space for me, i think. i remember years ago Vi Johnson talking about a Kinky retirement village, but i don't believe that has transpired yet.

i've seen a few articles, websites & videos about women-only retirement communities, and i think it's the fellowship aspects, mainly. i've always loved the idea of commune living in general.