Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Wrang & Mom)))))))))))))))))))

Sometimes, it is just deciding when "enough is enough". When they have a fighting spirit & a will to live, then they will fight hard! When they are just tired & want to have quality vs quantity, then decisions have to be made.

Neither is an easy choice, and I do not relish that for either of you.

I DO know that I will be sending as much white light & positive energies as I can. Know that someone is there for you both......my friend.....gentle hugs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
It looks like it is back to chemo for my mom. We went in June and her CA125 was 15 and yesterday it was at 39. Next Wednesday they will do another CT scan and then we'll discuss what to do next. She has been on a break because they said she couldn't handle any more chemo. Yesterday they said because her cancer came back once before it will most likely be recurring. The oncologist said that just like some people take medicine for high blood pressure she will need chemo to treat cancer most likely until the end of her life. After leaving the hospital my mom said that it will probably kill her.

I just don't know anymore. I don't know what it means for either of us. Just when you think it's gone it rears it's ugly head and punches you right in the gut.