View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 01:20 PM   #1360
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
It looks like it is back to chemo for my mom. We went in June and her CA125 was 15 and yesterday it was at 39. Next Wednesday they will do another CT scan and then we'll discuss what to do next. She has been on a break because they said she couldn't handle any more chemo. Yesterday they said because her cancer came back once before it will most likely be recurring. The oncologist said that just like some people take medicine for high blood pressure she will need chemo to treat cancer most likely until the end of her life. After leaving the hospital my mom said that it will probably kill her.

I just don't know anymore. I don't know what it means for either of us. Just when you think it's gone it rears it's ugly head and punches you right in the gut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Wrang & Mom)))))))))))))))))))

Sometimes, it is just deciding when "enough is enough". When they have a fighting spirit & a will to live, then they will fight hard! When they are just tired & want to have quality vs quantity, then decisions have to be made.

Neither is an easy choice, and I do not relish that for either of you.

I DO know that I will be sending as much white light & positive energies as I can. Know that someone is there for you both......my friend.....gentle hugs....
Wrangler, I dont think I could of said it any better than our friend Clay. It really is about how much more of this fight she can handle. You and your Mom both must be very weary. This is hard to hear after the chemo break. Sending you love and light as you process this latest news.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post: